Raleigh Classic Spring 2023
The annual spring Raleigh Classic Car Auction was once again a step back in time with more than 300 vehicles offered for sale. This auction is unique in the business for its low mileage, highly original cars, many of which look like they came straight from the dealership’s showroom floor. Although expertly restored cars are valuable, avid collectors particularly prize classics that have been maintained to their as-delivered condition – the type of vehicles you can typically expect on the Raleigh Classic docket.
Here are some outstanding examples that crossed the auction block.
- 1956 Ford Crown Victoria – Less than 5,000 miles
- 1972 Chevrolet C10 pickup – Less than 10,000 miles with every available option
- 1965 Buick Rivera GS – Rare numbers matching car, top-of-the-line model
- 2002 Pontiac Firehawk – Rare car with less than 10,000 miles
- 1968 AMC AMX – Less than 12,000 miles, an AACA Grand National winner
- 1953 Packard Caribbean convertible – A rare car that is simply drop-dead gorgeous
Top 10 Sales
Other Auction Sales and High Bids
All sale prices are hammer prices.